We look forward to re-starting competitions on Friday 9 April in accordance with Government regulations, so please note our terms and conditions of entry below.
CHANGE OF TESTS
The Government restriction on use of indoor schools means that we closed entries early and moved the short arena indoor tests to the outside long arena. The replacement tests are below.
N23 instead of N24
E43 instead of E42
M69 instead of M63
AM92 instead of AM90
If you do not wish to switch tests/compete outside that is fine – just e-mail me by end of day Saturday (tomorrow) and I will carry forward your entry or refund you (less admin charge of £3 per class). Anyone not replying in time will be transferred to the new test as I have to have the entries sorted out and finalised on Sunday so that I can order score sheets etc Monday. So if you have an owner, rider or friends competing please can you check that they know also?
Due to the European EHV outbreak we need to ask you to complete the attached EHV form and return to us 24 hours before arrival – in effect by Wednesday 7th at 4pm. This means that you need to take your horses temperature before returning the form to me on Wednesday 7th and take it AGAIN before travelling – to ensure that it is not running a temperature above 38.5C. This measure is designed to protect your horses from possible infection from other competitors horses. Failure to submit a form will unfortunately result in the entry being forfeited. If I have note received a form by the time I publish times on Wednesday night your entry will be forfeited and no time allocated.
Do not attempt to travel to our venue if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell or is displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19 or has tested positive
- Please wash your hands regularly and/or use hand sanitiser
- Remember to KEEP YOUR DISTANCE
- One helper per horse/rider combination only. NO other Spectators Exceptions in place for Para riders and U18’s who may bring one additional person but they must then stay with their vehicle in the lorry park area
- Warm-up – 40 mins before Test time – maximum 8 horse/riders in warm-up arena at any one time
- Helper allowed to read test or video test in line with Social Distancing
- Club room is closed to the public. Toilets are available – follow signs – sanitising and cleaning products provided
- No Scoreboards – Results available online: http://www.fairoakgrange.co.uk/results.html
- Scoresheets and rosettes will be posted
- When not competing, remain in vehicle until next warm-up/test time
- Warm-down – if the warm up arena is full you can cool down your horse in the field next to the lorry park area
- Leave as soon as possible after last tests
- No Dogs allowed
- Any questions please email or call Lindsey Dawes 07803 698333
We run a range of events including affiliated British Dressage shows, unaffiliated shows, Clinics, test riding and performance profiling. You can enter on line by following the link for Event Listings below. We usually take late entries for competitions up until three days before the show and you can purchase Class Tickets from us but you will need to pay on the day for these. Times are published two days before the show and results are available after the show.