Please note our terms and conditions of entry below.
Do not attempt to travel to our venue if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell or is displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19 or has tested positive
- Please wear a face covering when entering the club room for food
- No scoreboard, results will be on line
- Score sheets and prize money to be collected at the end of the class. If you would like them posted please leave an envelope plus £2.
- All other social distancing and hygiene measures continue to apply for everyone attending BD affiliated venues and must be adhered to at all times, in accordance with BD competitor protocols
- Please wash your hands regularly and/or use hand sanitiser
- Remember to KEEP YOUR DISTANCE
- Warm-up – 40 mins before Test time – maximum 8 horse/riders in warm-up arena at any one time
- No smoking near the arenas
- No dogs allowed
- Any questions please email or call Lindsey Dawes 07803 698333
We run a range of events including affiliated British Dressage shows, unaffiliated shows, Clinics, test riding and performance profiling. You can enter on line by following the link for Event Listings below. We usually take late entries for competitions up until three days before the show and you can purchase Class Tickets from us but you will need to pay on the day for these. Times are published two days before the show and results are available after the show.