Competitions are currently suspended in accordance with Government restrictions. If lockdown lifts on 2 Dec our 5 and 11 December competitions will run but with caps on entries. Please note terms and conditions of entry below.
Do not attempt to travel to our venue if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell or is displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19 or has tested positive
- Please wash your hands regularly and/or use hand sanitiser
- Remember to KEEP YOUR DISTANCE
- One helper per horse/rider combination only. NO other Spectators Exceptions in place for Para riders and U18’s who may bring one additional person but they must then stay with their vehicle in the lorry park area
- Warm-up – 40 mins before Test time – maximum 8 horse/riders in warm-up arena at any one time
- Helper allowed to read test or video test in line with Social Distancing
- Club room is closed to the public. Toilets are available – follow signs – sanitising and cleaning products provided
- No Scoreboards – Results available online: http://www.fairoakgrange.co.uk/results.html
- Scoresheets and rosettes will be posted
- When not competing, remain in vehicle until next warm-up/test time
- Warm-down – if the warm up arena is full you can cool down your horse in the field next to the lorry park area
- Leave as soon as possible after last tests
- No Dogs allowed
- Any questions please email or call Lindsey Dawes 07803 698333
We run a range of events including affiliated British Dressage shows, unaffiliated shows, Clinics, test riding and performance profiling. You can enter on line by following the link for Event Listings below. We usually take late entries for competitions up until three days before the show and you can purchase Class Tickets from us but you will need to pay on the day for these. Times are published two days before the show and results are available after the show.